Friday, June 15, 2012

PIDP-3240 Enhanced Media

Week #8,

The final countdown! Just spent an hour reviewing the projects that were submitted by the classmates.
Excellent work. This course seemed to have many budding experts that were just waiting to be released with their creative energies to produce excellent projects.

Hopefully I can access the sites in the future to make sure I can remember all of the different tools that were used. Many to keep track of.

I really enjoyed this course and would recommend to it to the instructors within my team at SAIT.

What were the highs I experienced in this course? During this course I experienced many highs. Learning how to create a blog from scratch was very exciting. I have always wanted to create a blog to journal my personal training activities and I now have the ability. I have also developed more confidence with creating Youtube videos by using the SECTION model.

For my personal growth in education, it is clear to me that we need to be open to all forms of technology. Teaching methods from the past are still relevant but we must embrace the many tools that are before us. With technology increasing and developing at break neck speeds, instructors must embrace these tools to connect to students.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment