Friday, June 15, 2012

PIDP-3240 Enhanced Media

Week #7

Holy cow, this course has gone so fast. I am amazed how fast the time has gone. There has been many changes in my worklife and persoanl life. It is hard to believe this has all happened!

Week 7 was a flury of emails sent to the group members, all focused on fine tuning and editing the wiki pages. Many hours were spent checking links, spell checking, and refining.

I am very thankful for the work that Mark and Lhu did. As distracted as I was, they were super focused.

The fun aspect of week 7 was completing the digital project. It was very relaxing to open AutoCAD and be creative with the software packages to create the video. I really enjoy working with the software and creating useful videos for the students. Using the SECTION model was a practical guide, ensuring I was following a solid plan.

I had never used the SECTION model before and am a true believer in its value.
Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance!!!!!!!

Great week,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment