Week #5
This week started off with a fantastic gift from my copyright officer. She was able to provide me with many links to articles directly relating to the Access Copyright opt-out decision of SAIT. These were a huge resource to me and I am very thankful for her kind considerations.
The group discussed options for the wiki several times this week by email only. My evenings were very busy and I was unable to find time to do much. I was trying to find a different picture for the wiki. Mark was good at finding a bold guy image, I was just thinking of not such a fat guy. I don't train 12 hours per week for nothing!
Side note, my father in law did pass away on Friday. He died peacefully surrounded by his family members. He had fought an awfully tough battle and could no longer continue. I have reached out to the group members and have felt great support from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment